Buy Mercedes 420SEL, sell Mercedes 300e
Record journal, blog, make videos, and meditate
Look for Special Someone – Girlfriend
Exercise, start walking and running
Build new Computer
Learn computer program language
Repair and Rebuild Volvo 245DL
Take Travel Trip, Hike in Nature
Find Part-time Job
Repair and Organize Apartment or Move
GE DIGITAL CAMERA
GE DIGITAL CAMERA
I am deciding if to buy another car, 1987 Mercedes SEL 420 for $1000. I would sell my 1989 Mercedes 300e for $600. But I have to spend December broke!
It would need to have the inside clean and recondition, along a general tune-up. The estimate cast would be extra $700. What will I do? It does have better engine;
Its 4.2 litre engine is a naturally aspirated, single overhead camshaft, 8 cylinders.
||1987 MERCEDES-BENZ 420SEL
||256 cubic inches (4.2 litres)
||Automatic 4-Speed (No Lockup)
||Rear wheel drive
||15 mpg (15.7 litres/100km)
||18 mpg (13.1 litres/100km)
|Mileage (combined) 16 mpg (14.7 litres/100km)
need to check Timing chain and chain guides. Radiator inlet becomes brittle with age due to heat. The ball joints and the guide rod mount.
don’t let that scare me. I own wrench my own tools then I’m just talking parts and time. spare time is cheap and if I can get some good prices parts really aren’t that bad.
Pound it to fit then Paint it to match!
There is only First Place and Varying degrees of last!
Old age and deceit will overcome Youth and Enthusiasm every time!
Putting the square peg in the round hole is not hard… IF you do it fast enough!
Old enough to know better but stupid enough to do it anyway!
The owner has raise the price to $1500 with new battery and put it on ebay;
I brought this video camcorder to make videos about my cars,
1989 Mercedes 300e and 1990 Volvo 245DL,
and life in general.
I paid $35 for it, I figure it’s worth about $200.
It has 80 gig harddrive with power adapter and connect to a TV’s AV cable or Computer’s
It uses Microsoft Windows software drivers only, mean I need a new computer to edit and post videos online. It also has slot for SDHC memory card
Currently I am using the local library computer. I plan to post video experiments online like at YouTube.
Here are new books for my home library inventory I bought at local Bettendorf book sale;
- Rodale’s Book of Hints, Tips & Everyday Wisdom edit by C. Hupping, 1985
- Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge by Federal Aviation, 1980
- How the Hippies Saved Physics by D. Kaiser, 2011
- Sherlock Holmes for Dummies by S. Doyle and D. Crowder, 2010
- Biodiversity ll by M. Reaka-Kudla, 1997
- Study Guide to An Introduction to Microbiology, 7th edition by B. Funke, 2001; this goes with my textbook – In Introduction to Microbiology by G. Tortora, 2001
- Biological Principles and Diversity, A Laboratory Manual for Biology 102 and 103, 3rd, edition by Western Illinois University, 1998
- Barron’s AP Biology by D. Goldberg, 4th edition w/ CD, 2013
- College Physics by R. Serway and J. Faughn, 5th edition, 1999
- Barron’s ACT Math and Science Workbook by R. Teulolsky, 2009
- Barron’s AP Calculus by D. Bock and S, Hockett, 12 edition w/CD, 2013
- Barron’s AP Psychology by A. Wesely and R. McEntarffer, 6th edition, 2014
- Sam’s Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Unleashed, 2010
- Microsoft Windows 7 All-In-One for Dummies by W. Leonhard, 2009
- New Perspectives on Microsoft Office 2010 – First Course by Cengage Learning, 2011
1990 Volvo 240 DL Stationwagon
It going to need some work, but it should make thru winter 2017
Here is list of books that I am reading this summer;
The Makerspace Workbench
Cisco A beginner’s Guide
The Hidden Half of Nature
Schaum’s Outline; 3000 Solved Problems in Chemistry
It is amazing after 3 years
study desk 2012
study desk 2015
What have I learn?