I’ve purchased some fine books from a local library sale this fall:
- Economics, Private & Public Choice 10th ed. @2003 ( I am currently studing)
- Cost Accounting, Traditions & Innovations 5th ed.
- Advanced Accounting 7th ed.
- WEST’S Legal Environment of Business, Text and Cases 5th ed.
- No Need for Speed, A Beginner’s guide to the Joy of Running @2002
- Fundamentals of Engineering Drawing 3nd ed. @1994
- Building Trades Printreading – Part 1, Residental Construction 2nd ed. @1995
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics 72nd ed. @1992 (One of my favorite reference books)
- Chemistry, An Introduction to General, Organic, & Biological 8th ed. 2003
- Signature Labs Series, General Chemistry I & II Laboratory Experiments. @2008 ( I am going to try some of these)
- Elementary Statistics with Multimedia Study Guide, 10th ed. @2008
- Elementary Statistics Student’s Solutions Manual 8th ed. @2001
- Introductory and Intermediate Algebra, 3rd ed., by Lial, Hornsby, and McGinnis. @2006 (I am currently studing)
- Calculus, Preliminay Edition Volume 1 by Al Shenk. @2000
- Calculus, The Easy Way 2nd ed. by Douglas Downing, @1988
- Calculus with Analytic Geometry, Early Transcendentals by Edwards and Penny, 5th ed. @1998 (my favorite)